February 25, 2012

Review: Vamplayers by Rusty Fischer

Summary-
At the Afterlife Academy of Exceptionally Dark Arts, the vampires in training follow one of two tracks: they become either Sisters or Saviors. Of course, everyone wants to be a Savior, swooping into infested high schools in matching red leather jumpsuits and wielding crossbows, putting down swarming vampires with deadly efficiency.
But Lily Fielding is just a Sister—a Third Sister at that, a measly trainee. When Lily and her two Sisters, Alice and Cara, are called out to their latest assignment, she figures it’s just another run-of-the-mill gig: spot the Vamplayer (part vampire, part player), identify the predictably hot, trampy girl he’s set his eyes on, and befriend her before the Vamplayer can turn her to do his bidding.
Finding the sleek and sexy Vamplayer, Tristan, and his equally beautiful and popular target, Bianca, is easy. And when Lily meets the adorably geeky Zander, she too falls under a lover’s spell. But this assignment turns out to be trickier than most when the Third Sister must battle the baddest vampire of all.
Review-
Rusty Fischer is one heck of a writer! Vamplayers is a unique and different twist on vampires. This book was packed with action. Who wouldn't love vampires and vampire slayers!The characters were great!! I love Lily! Rusty Fischer is one of my favorite authors!! His writing style is flawless! He truly knows how to captivate his audience with a book, and Vamplayers was no exception! When I get into a really good book my emotions go along with the book. When they cry,I cry. When they laugh, I laugh, ect. And Rusty Fischer know just how to do that. I was so caught up in this story! I couldn't tear myself away! I was hooked from beginning to end. I think I would recommend anything Rusty Fischer writes. And I highly recommend Vamplayers!! Yet another standing ovation for Rusty Fischer from me!
 
Publisher-Medallion Press
Reviewer Rating: 5 STARS!!
Reviewed by~Sarah
~Thank you to the Author for the donation of this book to the Read for your future book program!~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)