November 4, 2011

Review: Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson

Summary-
Once upon a time there was a girl who was special.

This is not her story.
Unless you count the part where I killed her.
Sixteen-year-old Alison has been sectioned in a mental institute for teens, having murdered the most perfect and popular girl at school. But the case is a mystery: no body has been found, and Alison's condition is proving difficult to diagnose. Alison herself can't explain what happened: one minute she was fighting with Tori -- the next she disintegrated. Into nothing. But that's impossible. Right?
Review-
Very unusual and interesting story. Definitely a twist in the way the story opens. It grabs your attention right off. It is almost a quest just trying to figure out what in the world is going on. More importantly, what has recently happened to the main character. Very off beat, but well worth the read. I'm glad I found out exactly what was going on. The plot is a bit of a brain tease. Although, once it clicks together it is a very wonderful story.
Publisher-Orchard
Reviewers score: 4.5 Stars
Reviewed by~Mechele
~Thank you to the publidher for donating this book to Read for Your future!~




2 comments:

  1. I've heard that this was very different and good. I really look forward to reading it soon.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this on netgalley, but no longer, should have read it. Great review. I'm glad u liked it:D

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)