November 2, 2011

Review: Inside Out (Insider #1) by Maria V. Snyder

Summary-
Keep Your Head Down.



Don't Get Noticed.
Or Else.
I'm Trella. I'm a scrub. A nobody. One of thousands who work the lower levels, keeping Inside clean for the Uppers. I've got one friend, do my job and try to avoid the Pop Cops. So what if I occasionally use the pipes to sneak around the Upper levels? The only neck at risk is my own…until I accidentally start a rebellion and become the go-to girl to lead a revolution

Review-
This is the first book I have read by this author. I can say for certain that it will not be my last. I love this uniquely original storyline. It had me totally captivated from beginning to end. It is refreshing to read about such an interesting world. Once I got into the characters reality it was very hard for me to leave it. This was an excellent story. It is one action packed adventure that I am now addicted to. I cannot wait to read Outside In!

Publisher-Harlequin
Review Rating: 4.5 Stars
Reviewed by~Mechele
~Thank you to the auhor for this donation to: Read for your future!~

1 comment:

  1. I have this book and keep meaning to finally read it! It sounds like it would be a really interesting plotline and I'm looking forward to reading it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)