October 20, 2011

Review: Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy #1) by Jennifer Estep

Summary-
My name is Gwen Frost, and I go to Mythos Academy — a school of myths, magic and warrior whiz kids, where even the lowliest geek knows how to chop off somebody's head with a sword and Logan Quinn, the hottest Spartan guy in school, also happens to be the deadliest.

But lately, things have been weird, even for Mythos. First, mean girl Jasmine Ashton was murdered in the Library of Antiquities. Then, someone stole the Bowl of Tears, a magical artifact that can be used to bring about the second Chaos War. You know, death, destruction and lots of other bad, bad things. Freaky stuff like this goes on all the time at Mythos, but I'm determined to find out who killed Jasmine and why—especially since I should have been the one who died. . .

Review-
I can't get enough of this book! I absolutely love it! I think Gwen is a great lead character! She is brave, strong, and always has a catty remark for Logan! My only small issue with this book is the lack of a love story. I have hopes that book two will be somewhat more romantic. What interaction there was I loved! Close to the end I got very teary eyed! 
 The twists in this book was just.....wow. I was like "Whoa! didn't see that coming."And "No flippin way!" and "Oh no she didn't!". I got some evil looks from my husband for this one! Me and the book had some inside jokes and he hates being left out of the loop lol! This would be a 10 starer for sure! I NEED PART TWO!!!

Publisher-Kensington Publishing Corporation
Review Rating: 5 STAR!
Reviewed by~Sarah

~Thank you to Vida at Kensington Publishing for the donation of this book!~

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely it too, but then I'm biased as I love everything Jennifer Estep has ever written!

    How yummy is Logan "freaking" Quinn??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sooo want to read this book great review ty for posting been curious on if this was a right fit for me to read and so far it sounds like it is

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)