October 5, 2011

Review: Reckless (Reckless #1) by Cornelia Funke

Summary-
Beyond the mirror, the darkest fairy tales come alive. . . .

For years, Jacob Reckless has enjoyed the Mirrorworld’s secrets and treasures.
Not anymore.
His younger brother has followed him.
Now dark magic will turn the boy to beast, break the heart of the girl he loves, and destroy everything Jacob holds most dear. . . .
Unless he can find a way to stop it.

Review-
I was not really sure of what to think of this book. I liked the twist of certain fairy tales that were incorporated into it, but the entire time that I read it, I felt like I was reading a sequel to another book. This threw me off at first but when the author explained certain past events, I got the message. Other than that it was a really good book that kept my attention the whole time I read it.

Publisher-Little Brown Books

Review Score: 4 Stars
Reviewed by~James Cross (Student at Franklin High School)
~Thank you to the Publisher for this book!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)