July 29, 2011

Review:Nightshade (Nightshade #1) by Andrea Cremer

Summary-
Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything- including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?


Review-
Okie Dokie Lets start with the cover....Can we say Breathtaking! It is an absolutely gorgeous cover! This book captured and held my attention from the start. I finished it in two days! I love Ren!! She totally needs to ditch Shay and pick Ren....Stupid Shay! I knew Ren truly cared for Calla even if he was a prick at times. He was jealous of Shays attention from Calla. I am dying to read the next part! This is on my 10 star list!

Publisher-Philomel
My score: 5 STARS!
Reviewed by~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)